*French Cooking Master Class
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Richmond, Victoria
- Product code: PBS9Z7
VIETNAMESE FRENCH COOKINGUpcoming classes here CALENDAR
Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Nov
Learn how to make Vietnamese specialty. One of the best sandwiches of the world - Banh Mi Thit - Vietnamese Pork Rolls and everyday Vietnamese chicken salad. We will perfect our Duck a la orange. We’ll cross into the sweeter side of French-Vietnamese fusion with caramel, ending the experience with homemade Vietnamese iced coffee. Make your tastebuds go Oh la la while riding a rickshaw down the streets of deliciousness.
- Complimentary welcome refresher
- Classics Pork Roll Demystified - Banh Mi Thit Demonstration
- Duck a la orange
- Chicken Salad - Goi Ga
- Creme Caramel - Banh Flan
- French Champagne and Wine Included
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee Kit To Take Home
SUMMER IN PROVENCEFeb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec
With its cobalt-blue skies, bright yellow sunflowers and rows of fragrant lavender, the landscape in this southwestern region of France is unparalleled. In this cooking class, you'll escape to a new land by savoring both classic and lesser-known dishes found in Provençal cuisine.
- Croutons with caramelized leeks or
- Goat cheese and herbs
- Market vegetable with pistou
- Provençal herbed lamb rump with roasted garlic sauce
- Roasted potatoes
- Tarragon green bean salad
- Cherry almond tart.
ON THE DAY
- These French Cooking Classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organize this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue for 50+ people.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements. However, this class has dairy, gluten, and meats which we can't replace with anything else. Summer in Provence menu can be a vegetarian option. Please check out Asian cooking classes. More question please email us email@example.com
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.