The Ultimate Home Cooking Course Online
- Duration: 14 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Abbotsford, VIC
- Product code: PAH8PN
ASIAN HOME COOKING COURSE ONLINEWant to discover different flavours at home? Learn with our 7+ cuisine course featuring a span of Asian cuisines from Japan to India. You’ll learn the fundamental cooking skills tied to each of these unique Asian cultures, as you explore through each week’s lesson. Here you will connect with your chef, ask any question and be connected with foods.
Upon purchasing this course, we will send you a confirmation email detailing of links that give you access to our recipes and tutorials ranging from shopping tips, through knife skills, nutritional tips and unique cooking methods. This membership will end one year.
Plus this course give you $185 credit as voucher for one year. Please use the credit to book our online class calendar (scroll down). What makes this platform unique is our hands-on cooking along system, where we connect you with professional chefs to help guide you through your own cooking adventure.
- Access to over 45+ unique, authentic recipes from all over Asia
- A large selection of interactive media and informative structures
- Round-the-clock support from professional chefs with emails
- Zoom live cook along with our chefs with your questions answered
LIVE DEMONSTRATION COOKING CLASSES FOR 2021https://zoom.us/j/8697696969
- Finger food Asia Chinese at 2pm Sat 25th Sep
- Finger food Asia Vietnamese at 2pm Sat 23th Oct
- Finger food Asia Japanese at 2pm Sat 20th th Nov
HOW WE RUN THE COURSE
- Move at your own pace, and you sign on to this course at any time. We have created a full library of pre-recorded videos, class notes and recipes for you to start. Whether you work on your own or with help, you can go as deep into a topic as you want and start and stop anytime.
- Speak to Chef Ha +61408217899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the message in the learning portal at https://www.homecookinglive.com/
- Please note that the start times for this virtual experience are scheduled in Melbourne - Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Please be aware and adjust the start time to your time zone if you are not based in Australia.
- The gift cards are valid for 3 years. Please click the link in the calendar to purchase your gift card. You will receive a digital gift card and a redeemable code to give to the person of your choice. The gift's receiver can redeem the gift card later to gain access to a live cooking session and our online platform.
- The gift card is also redeemable in the future for our in-person classes.
Alison Leeson • Jun 2021
I am learning so many skills from this course. Love that is on line and can be very self pace. I have enjoyed the challenge of having a themed food month. Keep up the great work.