BBQ Christmas Cooking Class - Brisbane, QLD
- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane, QLD
- Product code: BBQXMASBRIS
Our BBQ Christmas cooking class is the perfect lesson to get your "Festive On" and learn how to prepare and cook up an impressive 3 course Christmas BBQ Dinner Party at home! This class will have you bathed in Festive Glory!
Preparing the Christmas catering can be a busy task with many elements to manage. We have put together the ultimate BBQ Christmas feast for you to learn and enjoy and hopefully replicate at your place on the big day.
We will focus on how to prepare and cook the BBQ dinner party menu and showcase things like the Perfect Christmas Ham, How to roast a mouth watering Turkey Roast with trimmings, achieving amazing seafood appetisers, salads plus the all important Fig and Brandy Christmas Pudding - All done on the BBQ!
This class is all about raising the bar with your hosting abilities so that you will be bathed in glory this Christmas Day!
Places fill quickly so get in early to secure your place!
- Learn how to be the Christmas host with the most!
- Experience years of cooking tips and passion from our world class Chefs!
- Enjoy a Christmas drink on arrival
- Learn how to set your cook plan with great success
- Learn how to Hood Roast your Glazed Christmas Ham & Turkey all on the BBQ!
- Learn how to and prepare and cook amazing Christmas appetisers
- Create accompaniments and salads to make your Mains Pop!
- Enjoy all your creations at the end of class with a Christmas BBQ Feast!
- Friendly instruction from a qualified professional chef
- Amazing BBQ cooking environment to learn in
- Christmas drink on arrival
- All ingredients to create our Christmas BBQ feast together
- Attendee apron to take home
- Enjoy in a 3 course Christmas BBQ Feast on completion Sample creations at the end of class
- Detailed E-Cookbook with the all the recipes on completion.
WHATS' ON THE MENU?
- BBQ Cajun King Prawns with Mango, Macadamia Nut & Lime and Coriander Salad
- Prosciutto Infused Turkey Breast "Sunday Roast" with Sage and Onion Stuffing
- BBQ Glazed Smoked Leg of Ham with Golden Syrup and English Mustard
- Ham Fat Roasted Potatoes with Spinach
- BBQ Sticky Fig and Toffee Pudding with Brandy Butterscotch Sauce