Japanese Cooking Master Class
- 天數: 3 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Abbotsford, VIC
- 产品编号: P31X0R
- Learn the fundamentals of Japanese ingredients and flavours
- How to create Japanese recipes yourself and to your palette
- Japanese cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Use of freshest Japanese quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine or beer
- Online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on Japanese cooking class experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Japanese cooking class recipes by your Chef
- Chopping, rolling, folding and preparing your dishes - all hands-on
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
THE MENUJan March May July Sept Nov
- Makizushi- Sushi Rolls with Seasonal Fish and Vegetables
- Miso Shiru - Seasonal Miso Soup
- Seasonal Tempura - Mixed, Fried Vegetables, and Prawn
- Wakame Goma Ae - Seaweed Salad with Sesame Dressing
February April June August Oct Dec
- Tataki Ponzu- Seasonal Fish with Citrus Soy Sauce
- Ramen- Alkaline Noodle
- Dashi- Seafood Stock
- Kara-age - Fried Chicken
- Nasu Miso Itame - Eggplant Miso Stir Fry
- Our Japanese cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.
Sarah L . Jan 2021
I loved the teaching style, the food that we made was amazing and the ingredients quality was very good. I definitely recommend this class.
G2018JUcarolinel . Jan 2021
This class was extremely well organised and the communication after initial booking was very informative. Chef Dylan was very accomplished, friendly and welcoming. The produce supplied was really fresh and the food we made was delicious! I now have the confidence to attempt some Japanese food at home. Thank you for an excellent experience.
KSMJ . Jan 2021
I attended the Japanese Cooking Masterclass at Otao Kitchen as a single participant and found the experience to be very enjoyable.
The class time took approximately 3 hours and working in pairs, we prepared Makizushi-sushi rolls, okonomiyaki and ramen noodles. We then enjoyed eating what we ate with a drink.
The instructor, Chef Dylan was very knowledgeable and ran a good class. I feel confident that I will be able to recreate the dishes prepared during the class in my own kitchen. I definitely plan to attend another class in the future at Otao kitchen.